CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Anyone interested in Field Trips?

I was talking with Shar on Tuesday and we thought it might be fine to start doing field trips on Thursdays for those who are interested. There's so much to do around here and a lot of fun things. So if you're interested let's get something going. There's neat parks, kid's train rides, free kid movies at IMAX theaters, historical sites, museums, etc. Let's try to get a list going of things in the area and schedule a date.
Also, we'll meet Tuesday at 9:30 at the park. Email or call me for directions.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hello!

How neat to have a blog for playgroup! This is very helpful! I have a quick question, on the last entry, you mentioned meeting at "the park" on Tuesday at 9:30. I didn't see which park you were talking about. I am a little directionally challenged, so could you give simple directions also? Thanks, Erin

Bishop Family said...

I haven't left the address online for safety/predator reasons. I'll email you the details.
-Charish