CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Playgroup this Week

For playgroup this week we are meeting at Tyson's Corner Center on Level 3 in the play area. This is a fun little place right by the food court. It has a soft padded floor and several soft objects to climb through and over. My kids love coming here. At 11:00am an entertainer will be coming to sing and dance with the kids (the dude at the mall desk said that they even give out free kids club t-shirts if they have them). He comes every Tuesday at this time and since it's always during playgroup I thought we could schedule one there and check it out. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Crawford Family said...

Woo hoo sounds great! If you have a hankering for a cupcake Cake Love is downstairs and sooo yummy!

Mandy Burton said...

Wow! I have to say that Mr. Knick Knack (I think that was his name) was really REALLY good. We had such a great time. I found myself singing along more than my kids. We will definetly do this again...and soon.